viernes, 2 de noviembre de 2012

Tunnel of Love

In a screaming ring of faces I seen her standing in the light
She had a ticket for the races, yeah, just like me she was a victim of the night
I put my hand upon the lever said let it rock and let it roll
I had a one arm bandit fever there was an arrow through my heart and my soul

And the big wheel keep on turning, neon burning up above
And I'm just high on the world
Come on and take a low ride with me girl
On the tunnel of love, yeah love



I can feel the soft silk of your blouse
And them soft thrills in our little fun house
Then the lights go out and it's just the three of us
You me and all that stuff were so scared of
Gotta ride down baby into this tunnel of love

There's a crazy mirror showing us both in 5-d
Im laughing at you you're laughing at me
There's a room of shadows that gets so dark brother
Its easy for two people to lose each other in this tunnel of love


Hoy es dos por uno, casi como decidir si quieres más a papá o a mamá.

3 comentarios:

Gordipé dijo...

Dire Straits es uno de mis pecados capitales. Era el grupo favorito de una persona muy importante para mí y cuando se fue dejé de escucharlos. Apagaba la radio con rabia, o me iba de los sitios.

Con el tiempo, el recuerdo de esa persona se ha quedado pequeñito y he recuperado a Dire Straits. Qué cosas.

Springsteen no me mola nada.

¿Responde eso a tu pregunta?

Newland23 dijo...

Sí que la responde y es la gracia de la música, que forma parte de la vida.

Siento lo del Boss pero no podías ser TAN perfecta. Besos.

Gordipé dijo...

Sí, eso me lo dice mucha gente. Lo del Boss, vaya.