sábado, 25 de junio de 2011

Dancing in the Dark

You sit around getting older
there's a joke here somewhere and it's on me
I'll shake this world off my shoulders
come on baby this laugh's on me

Stay on the streets of this town
and they'll be carving you up alright
They say you gotta stay hungry
hey baby I'm just about starving tonight
I'm dying for some action
I'm sick of sitting 'round here trying to write this book
I need a love reaction
come on now baby gimme just one look

You can't start a fire sitting 'round crying over a broken heart
This gun's for hire
Even if we're just dancing in the dark
You can't start a fire worrying about your little world falling apart
This gun's for hire
Even if we're just dancing in the dark


La quintaesencia del buen rollo, pese a ello no puedo dejar de sentirme triste al verlo tan joven y tan lleno de vida

1 comentario:

La de la ventana dijo...

A mí me pasa lo mismo. Es una sensación extraña. Tan rara que se me hace difícil escuchar ciertas canciones de épocas muy concretas del pasado. Esta, sin ir más lejos. Llevo mucho tiempo sintiéndome incapaz de escuchar a Bruce.

Nos hacemos mayores nosotros también. Y eso, sin ser malo, no deja de tener su punto triste. Por lo que se deja atrás. Y porque lo de delante, se acorta.